Last Updated: August 2, 2021
- Use of the Mockingbird Tree Care, LLC websites;
- Phone, email and other electronic or written communications;
- Visits to our locations or other in-person events;
- Social media interactions;
- Surveys, contests and sweepstakes; and
- Online Advertisements.
Credit-related products issued by banks or financial institutions, which are covered by separate privacy notices that appear on the credit applications or that you receive in connection with your credit accounts; and
Third-party websites that are linked to or accessible from our website or that are operated by unaffiliated parties, even though the website may contain references to Mockingbird Tree Care, LLC.
Information We Collect
We may collect information that identifies you or that is associated with you in a number of ways, including information you provide to us, information we automatically collect, and information we obtain from third parties.
Information You Provide
You may choose to provide us with information. Examples include but are not limited to:
- Contact and identification information, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, driver’s license number, date of birth and social security number;
- Payment information, such as your payment card number and expiration date;
- Demographic information, such as your age, gender, income range and occupation;
- Information you submit on credit applications for our services;
- Information you include in your communications with us or in connection with a satisfaction survey;
- Content you submit, such as photographs and videos, and details about your projects and property; or
- Information you submit in connection with a job application, including the types of information described above, plus other examples like employment status, employment history, education information, references, resume, immigration status and ability to work legally in the United States, criminal record, and, on a voluntary basis, for our Equal Employment Opportunity compliance purposes for jobs located in the U.S., gender, race and ethnic background.
Information We Collect by Automated Means Online
When you use our website, we may collect certain information by automated means, using technologies such as cookies, Web server logs and Web beacons. This information may be used to provide a better-tailored experience, and for market research, data analytics, and system administration purposes. For instance, we may use this information to determine whether you’ve visited us before or are new to our website, to store your preferences and settings, and for compliance with our legal obligations, policies and procedures. We also may use this information to target custom content and ads to you on this and other websites, including as described in the Interest-Based Advertising section below.
Our online services may use HTTP cookies, HTML5 cookies, Flash cookies and other types of local storage (such as browser-based or plugin-based local storage). Cookies are small text files that websites send to your computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings. Your browser may provide the ability to be notified when you receive certain types of cookies and how to restrict or disable certain cookies. These settings generally do not work for Flash cookies, but you may be able to delete your Flash cookies or adjust your Flash cookie settings by visiting the Adobe Flash Website Storage Settings Panel and Global Storage Settings Panel. Please note, however, that if you disable cookies, you may not be able to use all of the features and functions of our online services.
Our website generally uses Web server logs to record information about your use of the services, such as your device type, operating system type, browser type, domain, system settings, and IP address, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone where your device is located. These logs also may record information such as the address of the Web page that referred you to our website, and other information about your interaction with our websites, such as which pages you visit. This is a common practice that supports the operation of our online services.
Our Web pages and emails may contain tags known as “Web beacons” or “single-pixel gifs,” which are small electronic images used to help deliver cookies on our sites, count visitors to our webpages, determine whether emails are opened, and deliver co-branded services. We may also work with other companies by sharing information about the use of our beacons or to place Web beacons on their sites or in their advertisements to let us develop statistics on how often clicking on an advertisement or product on our sites results in a purchase or other action on other sites. Our Web pages may also contain Web beacons from third parties, which help us compile aggregated statistics regarding the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns or other website operations. These Web beacons may allow the third parties to set or read a cookie on your computer.
We may also use third-party Web analytics services in our online services, such as those of Google Analytics. These service providers help us analyze how users use our online services. Information collected as a part of Google Analytics (including your IP address) is automatically sent to Google, and Google may place cookies to help with the analysis. To learn more about Google Analytics and download an opt-out browser add-on, please click here.
Information We Collect by Automated Means Offline
When you call us, we may record audio of the conversations for quality control, training, security and analytics purposes.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may obtain certain information about you from other businesses. For example, the information we may receive about you includes but it not limited to:
- updated addresses or phone numbers we obtain from vendors who maintain such data;
- information about you from individuals, such as through “Refer a Friend” programs;
- information from public sources, such as information you submit in a public forum (for example, a customer review); and
- credit reports and lender approvals to the extent you applied for credit for our services.
How We Use Information
We may use the information we collect for a range of business purposes, including to:
- Provide and deliver products and services;
- Process, record and track your purchases, payments, and warranties;
- Communicate with you through various channels;
- Evaluate and respond to your requests, inquiries, and applications;
- Publish public reviews as submitted by you and other customers;
- Operate, evaluate, and improve our business, products, and services;
- Protect against and prevent fraud and unauthorized transactions, investigate and manage claims, risk exposure, and quality, and generally improve and provide security;
- With respect to information we collect through our Careers webpage, evaluate your application for employment and contact you regarding possible employment; and
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, industry standards, and our policies and terms, such as our Terms and Conditions of Use.
How We Share Information
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer personally identifiable information to unaffiliated third parties without your consent, except as described below.
Service Providers and Business Partners
We may disclose your personal information to companies that provide services to us (such as providers of hosting, support, delivery, printing, email, data enhancement, and repair services) or that help us market our products and services. These companies may need access to information about you in order to perform their functions. These companies are generally not authorized to use the information we disclose to them for any other purpose.
In limited cases, we may disclose information about you to a third party who may also use the information for their own specific purpose. For instance, we may provide information on your behalf to a supplier in connection with warranty or product safety issues, or with a business partner who is jointly providing a product or service to you, or is running a jointly branded promotion with us. We may also share limited information with banks or financial institutions that offer credit accounts.
Legal, Enforcement, Security and Investigation
We may disclose information about you (1) if we believe we are required to do so by law, regulation or legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; (2) as we deem appropriate or necessary in response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities or tax authorities; (3) when we believe disclosure is appropriate or necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers, or others, including to prevent physical, financial or other harm, injury or loss, or to collect debt you owe; or (4) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual unlawful activity.
Sale or Transfer of Business or Assets
We reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including, without limitation, in the event of a reorganization, dissolution, or liquidation).
Aggregate or De-Identified Data
We may share or make public aggregate or de-identified data derived from personally identifiable information. Such information, however, will not identify you or any other individual.
How We Protect Information
We maintain administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed and intended to protect personal information against accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. Despite these safeguards, due to inherent uncertainty in the use of the Internet and information systems and the potential for unlawful attacks by third parties, we cannot guarantee that the use of our website and information systems will be completely safe or secure.
We retain information for as long as it is needed or useful to provide and improve our products and services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Your Information Choices
Where applicable, you may manage and amend your preferences regarding how we communicate with you as outlined in more detail below. We strive to comply with all reasonable requests, but there may be a short delay in the processing of such requests.
To be removed from our email, telephone and postal mail marketing, you may choose one of the following options:
E-mail : email@example.com
Phone : 479-633-9876
Please include your name, address, phone number and email address in the request, and if possible, let us know how you initially provided us with the information.
Additionally, to stop receiving marketing emails, you may click on the “Unsubscribe” link in any marketing email you receive from us and update your preferences on the resulting Web page. You may also update your email subscription choices by contacting us as described in the How to Contact Us section below. Please note that we may continue to send transactional emails, which contain information about a prior purchase or an ongoing service, even if you opt-out of marketing emails.
Other Important Considerations
Do Not Track
We do not collect personally identifiable information about users’ online activities over time and across third-party websites and we do not process or respond to “Do Not Track” signals from your browser or other mechanisms that enable consumer choice regarding the collection of personal information about one’s online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services.
Links to Other Websites
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personally identifiable information, we ask that a parent or guardian contact us so that the information can be deleted.
How to Contact Us
If you have questions or comments about this Privacy Statement, or if you would like us to update information we have about you or your preferences, please contact us as indicated below.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 479-633-9876